Monday, June 13, 2016

Capter 2.6: Hero Thief

Moira is not one to be left behind. Especially when her twin is already a mom. Marques only wonders if this will affect his art. Newscasting is art.


Having a baby renews the fire that didn't really need to be renewed because these two love nothing more than fondling each other every chance they get.


"So I'm your grandma. Sorry I'm a little rusty on my childcare skills."


This isn't so hard.


Amira isn't 100% sure that she's doing this right. Is Vera having fun or drowning? Is the blanket not supposed to be in the tub?


Vera is safe. Amira: 1 Bathtub: 0


The changing of the guard. Amira and Michael have opposing schedules and frequently only get to exchange hugs when they cross paths returning/leaving for work.

Amira is torn about explaining her job to her husband.


Michael only has one thing on his mind; kissing.


"This baby raising thing isn't as straightforward as I thought. You could use some good luck," Amira says.
Michael is horrified to be on the receiving end of one of Amira's spells. She doesn't have the best track record.


The good luck charm goes off without a hitch.


Michael claps in relief.
"Thanks, hun!"


Michael has no idea what Amira is talking about. Vera is content to have Michael repeatedly smash his face into hers.


And raspberries. Who doesn't love raspberries?


Cuddles work well.


Michael has got this.


Caring for Vera get's Micahel excited and he sends Amira a WooHooty text.


What could possibly go wrong?
Amira responds: "I don't feel like coming over right now."
Burn!


Laser Rhythm-a-con is serious. Varinia is the MASTER.


Michael's solution to broken things? Hit it with a hammer. Somehow that works.


Michael gets up the courage to confront Amira.
"So, for a while I thought you were like a vigilante like CatMan. I talked to my mother though and she connected some dots for me."
"Right," Amira says completely confused. What the heck is a catman?


"I'm not a vigilante, Michael. I have been thinking about how to bring this up to you."
"You're a thief."


Amira lets her breath out slowly and nods.
"I guess I didn't hide it as well as I thought."


"I thought I'd be angry about it. My wife is a thief. But I know you wouldn't have gotten into the field for selfish reasons."


"You're right," Amira agrees. "It's not about getting rich. I just wanted a change to equalize our town. So many people walk around all 'holier than thou'. My family has experienced it ever since my mother arrived in this town. It has to stop. Becoming a thief is my attempt to stop it. To prove that we are all the same when we don't have loads of money to solve our problems for us."


"It's rather heroic when you put it like that."


Michael hugs Amira tight.
"Please be safe. For me. For Vera."
"I always am."


A little early morning woohoo despite the broken toilet. Maybe that hammer method isn't as sound as Michael thought.


Not be left out, Varinia and Claude enjoy some shower woohoo before work.


3 comments:

  1. The look on Amira's face while bathing Vera was priceless. xD

    Lol at the Woohooty text rejection. Poor Michel. Shower woohoo on non work days will just have to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Poor Amira is not having a great time with all the green clouds.

      Poor Michael. He's so in love with Amira and she hardly ever has time for him.

      Delete
  2. "Amira isn't 100% sure that she's doing this right. Is Vera having fun or drowning?"
    That made me lol :D

    ReplyDelete