Saturday, December 3, 2016

Hiatus

I just wanted to let everyone know that the Van Hofwegen legacy is on an indefinite hiatus. I've been trying for months to get my game to cooperate but I think I broke it when I tried to move the entire family to a new town. Totally my fault. I don't have any saves left from before the move and have reached the point of total frustration and disappointment. I haven't enjoyed a play session in months because of the freezing, crashing and pervasive save errors.

With that said, I'm putting this legacy on the back burner. I'm not sure if I will be back to it or if I will even attempt a new legacy.

I want to thank every reader that has followed this legacy from its birth. I appreciate your interest and support. I apologize for quitting on you.

Thank you all again!

Kary

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that! :'( Hopefully you will be inspired for a new legacy if the old one can't be saved. *hugs* You have been with us so long!

    ReplyDelete