Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Interlude: Mawwiage

This is a pic dump. Enjoy these wedding photos that I went a little overboard taking. Look at all the extended family! Enjoy!

This is an experiment in 'Look at the camera' and everyone but Jude fails.


Leila <3, Roman  and Jess just chilling out. In the right corner and not facing the camera is Mauricio, Drew's other dad.


Diana, Rickey, Alonzo, Barnaby (dressed as a knight?) and Moshe (Rickey's son).


Too many people to name and everyone but Salvatore is getting emotional.


Heeeee!


D'aw!


 Edwin, Ephraim, Leila, Roman, Selma, Nikia


Mothers and daughters.


Michele cannot handle all of her emotions right now.


Huge crowd. This was a nightmare and I'm not really sure why I put myself through it.


So much love!


Lindsay stealing the show.


Michele's BFF Rosanna showed up in her wolf form.


Vows


Sobbing


Joy







Impatience


And then relief.











Hey! There's the phantom Mauricio with his 20in long hair spikes.


This is Isaac. He keeps making babies with Windy but won't marry her.


DONE.


*FIN*

4 comments:

  1. Wow, nice! You did so much more setup than I ever do for weddings. The matching dresses were adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I spent so much time on it and then only used like 3 pictures. LOL It was still fun and I was excited to have (almost) all the family in one spot.

      Delete
  2. LOVE the colors you chose! (maybe because they're close to the colors I chose for my wedding irl :3) Love her dress, love all the bridesmaids, and I'm pretty sure you chose to invite all those sims so the pictures could be this epic. They're so full of people in all different states and emotions, looks like it was a really great wedding for them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaaawww thank you! Vera's favorite color is Spiceberry and Jude's is Grey so those were their wedding colors. I'm so glad you enjoyed the pictures. I had intended to write up a post all about the wedding but I honestly just didn't have it in me. I'm glad I was still able to post a little bit of humor with the pics and it was fun to watch all the sims crying or cheering and a few even booing. LOL

      Delete