Monday, December 22, 2014

Chapter 1.21: Happiness Abounds

With prom right around the corner, Moira asks Marques out.
"Are you pranking me? I'm so happy you asked and I'll go with you for sure! Be prepared to have an awesome pose for our prom picture!"


"We're going to have a great time!"


Moira takes a nap on Marques' parents' bed. It's not creepy at all. Nope.


"ABRACADABRAABRACADABRAABRACADABRAABRACADABRA!"
"THAT DOESN'T REALLY WORK!" everyone yells.
"Oh my gosh. Ok!"


Flirting to the music of the Meteorites, Varinia and Claude's band.


"Your eyes are so pretty."


That compliment deserves a kiss.


Moira can't believe her luck. She's landed such a sweet and endearing man.


"Wake upppppp. It's time for schoooooooool."
Momlarm wake up call.


WHAT?


Moira is displeased to find Michael Racket at the door instead of Marques. Where is Marques?


"Lets get out of here. Amira will meet us there." Moira says.
"Um, ok?"


"Oh crap, dad, why'd you let them leave without me?'
"I'm just playing my guitar and singing a song."


Typical.


At least she looks dazzling.


While the girls are enjoying prom night, Varinia and Claude attend a rock concert. Nothing like a night out.


Sindbad Rotter hates everyone, especially those with rainbow colored skins.


Marques finally showed up to prom and Moira won Prom Queen.


She wastes no time displaying her crown.


Prom picture spam.



(Moira got two pictures because I guess the game generated one before Marques actually showed up at prom. He got held up at his job.)


"I love you to the moon and back."


"Then marry me," Claude says earnestly.


"But. . . what?"
"Make me the happiest man in the universe."


"I. . . "


"Oh dear Simgod!"


"Be my wife?"


"Yes? YES!"




This has been a long time coming.


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know! it took soooooooooooo long because I waited a while to start having babies and then waited a while between them so it took so long for the twins to finally reach the half way point of the teen years.

      Delete