Sunday, November 16, 2014

Chapter 1.10: Birthdays!

"You're like my sunshine. Can you say sunshine?"


Maeve is so over all of this. All of it!


Quartet member! Selma is not impressed.


Do the smustle!


"Dad, you're here!"


"What's going to happen to me now that I'm a witch?"
"Your powers will grow. Just keep practicing."


Birthday spam!
Amira




Moira


For some reason Varinia placed Moira outside to age up.




Amira isn't so sure about this growing up thing.


Moira is a little frightened.


"Good job growing up!"


"Jimmy Sprocket was my favorite book growing up."


Zombies enjoy music too.


Claude makes his dislike of Israel well known.


"Come for me Doctor!"



Puberty is kind.


Israel spends the party staring out over the swamp.


"Now that you're old enough, you can spend the weekends at my house if you want."


"I'm going to Gallifrey! Doopity boop."


"What the hell is wrong with your sister?"
"She's almost always like this."


Claude accompanies Selma into the wetlands.
"I don't like water but the fish are so pretty."
"You don't have to be afraid."


"See. This is nice."


Israel mourns for his dead mother.


Maeve just wants to finish a gift for her mother.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Amira Van Hofwegen
Athletic
Clumsy
Kleptomaniac

Moira Van Hofwegen
Good
Artistic
Adventurous

Leila Van Hofwegen
Avant Garde
Clumsy
Insane
Loves to Swim

10 comments:

  1. Gift, hmm? What could it be?
    I think I like Meave the best at the moment :3 her or Leila. Insane sims are the best sims

    All caught up again too :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maeve is the best but I'll probably set her free because she really doesn't match the rolls for Gen 2. She really worked hard on that gift for Varinia.

      Glad you're caught up!

      Delete
  2. Ahh so cute still aways away from being caught up I just finished 1.18 and And I think I just punlished 1.11 ?but I am determined to only do one updated a day so it's going to be a few days before I play again simply so I don't get too far ahead oh well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have about 5 or 6 to go to be caught up but I'm getting into a good groove.

      Delete
  3. Wooo, Leila! <3 She did indeed grow up well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Claude has some good genes. Most of the people in Twinbrook are horrific so I had to dump in a few self-made sim to counteract the Twinbrook horror.

      Delete
    2. rotter and goodwin and ok looking and penny pincher and nick knack's names make me giggle. And don't get me started on lucky... *giggle* I actually adore twin brook that and island paradise are all I really play I love twinbrooks perfect swampy lannds, but still has a nice area as well... i think it will be quite a few generations on mine before there out of the swamp even if they change houses..... but the towns people/ business structure will probably be changed in the future (story related of course) because the next generations rolls gives some leeway

      Delete
    3. Penny Pincher is Carina Penny-Peddler's mom (she was mentioned and shown a few entries back.) She just grew up to YA and is so scary looking! Goodwin's kids are ok looking. The Bayless kids are all big eared of course. I like Twinbrook as a town a whole lot, just wish the people weren't so messed up in the face.

      Delete
  4. Amira and Moira are so cute with their cotton candy hair, and the eye colors are different! So cute.

    Puberty is kind.. but sims are not. Is that the alt title to this one?

    Does Claude still have his own place? What a weirdy! He's over like every day ever! Guess that truly makes her single though.

    I wonder who the heir is going to be?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cotton candy twins! LOL I loved that they had different eye colors.

      Perfect alt title for sure. Leila is just a bit off most of the time.

      Claude does still have his own place. This comes back to bite me in the butt in a few posts as I was not keeping tabs on what he was doing when he wasn't over at Varinia's place. Varinia really and truly is living the single life. . . for now.

      Not Maeve because she's so much older than the other kids even though I love her so very much.

      Delete